Originally, our match with the Chattanooga Chess Club was to take place in Chattanooga on February 3rd, but due to scheduling conflicts has been moved to Saturday, March 31st and will be held in Huntsville. So, if you also had conflicts with the first date, please consider participating at the end of March. This promises to be a really fun event! Register using the form below.
We’re planning to host 8 participants from Chattanooga using the following format:
- Up to 4 Standard Rated 60 minute games. Blitz to hopefully follow at a location suitable for dinner and/or adult beverages.
- Games will be played at the Hampton Inn in Hampton Cove in their meeting room.
- Must be a USCF and HCC member to participate.
- Registrants will be accepted on a by-rating, first come, first serve basis, so don’t delay! Register now using the form below.
- Registrants will be contacted once the 8 slots have been filled to let them know if they’ve been accepted to play for the team.
Please enter any questions, comments, or anything else you want us to know about in the comments under the registration form or email us at The Huntsville Chess Club.